This chapter focused on: Auto Loan Payments; Insurance; Fuel Expenses; License and Registration; and, Maintenance and Repairs.
Insurance Company Sites
- Allstate Insurance Company
- American Automobile Association (AAA)
- American Family Insurance
- Country Companies Insurance
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
- Safe Auto Insurance Company
- State Farm Insurance
Fuel Calculator and Expense Sites
Automobiles are expensive to own. The financial obligations to own and operate a vehicle range from monthly car payments to insurance premiums to unexpected repairs. Knowing your budget and planning for routine maintenance and unexpected expenses will prepare you for the financial responsibility of vehicle ownership.
Activities and Study Questions
Activities and study questions can be completed in the Auto Upkeep Workbook.
Research careers using the Occupational Outlook Handbook.