Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Insurance

Another insurance required in many areas is uninsured motorist coverage. This covers you if someone without insurance injures you or damages your car in an automobile accident. Underinsured motorist coverage will pay for damages or injuries that occur to you by someone else, if the damages exceed the other party’s policy limits.